About the role
As a Deep Learning/ Computer Vision Intern, you'll have the chance to work closely with the Co-Founder/ CTO and other world-class engineers to create innovative solutions for dental 3D imaging. You will be at the forefront of delivering these solutions and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of and delivering features from start to finish
- Developing real-time machine learning algorithms to solve specific challenges
- Optimising cloud processing pipelines and improving on device efficiency of computer vision models on CPU/GPU/NPU
- Building the infrastructure needed to train and test machine learning and computer vision algorithms
- Creating large datasets for training and testing purposes
Who you are?
- You are a Bachelor or Master student in Computer Science or Engineering (computer vision is a plus)
- You are a builder at heart who loves to write and ship code
- You love to move fast and solve pervasive and challenging technical problems
- You are highly communicative, kind, and committed to improving the team
- You are very organized
- You are proficient in English
"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great."
Our tech stack
- Backend: Python, Github
- Deep learning frameworks: PyTorch
- Frontend: Swift, Objective-C++
- Cloud: AWS
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Minimal meeting culture
- Office in the heart of Zürich
- Team building activities which include team retreats to unique places
- A setup for success, including a MacBook
- A competitive salary
At Zaamigo, we value diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.