About the role
You'll work with the Co-Founder/ CTO and other exceptional engineers.
You will create groundbreaking products for digital dentistry.
- Writing human readable, high-performance, and maintainable code
- Taking ownership of and delivering features from start to finish
- Developing and customizing machine learning models
- Building the infrastructure needed to train and test machine learning models and computer vision algorithms
- Creating large datasets for training and testing purposes
- Optimising cloud processing pipelines and improving on device efficiency of computer vision models on CPU/GPU/NPU
Who you are?
- You love to code
- Must be willing to learn fast
- Must be driven and go above and beyond
- Must be prepared to challenge us and disagree. We are thinking and acting as a team
- Must be able to explain and communicate clearly
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Must want to work hard and learn something new every day
- You are a Bachelor or Master student in Computer Science or a related field
- You are genuinely a nice and humble person, committed to improving the team
'It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great.'
Our tech stack
- Backend: Python, Github
- Deep learning frameworks: PyTorch
- Frontend: Swift, Objective-C++
- Cloud: AWS
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to impact the outcome of the company
- Interesting and challenging work
- Exceptional team members
- Flexible working hours and minimal meeting culture
- Office in the heart of Zürich
- Cool team building activities
- A salary